- A big Prarthna Mandir where The Lord Ghanshyam Maharaj, Shree Narnarayan Dev, Shree Radha-Krishna, Shree Mahadev and Shree Hanumanji maharaji are looking in live blessing vision where students do prayer in peaceful atmosphere and getting blessing from saits.
- For drinking water there are two water coolers with R.O. System.
- Medical check-up every month by visiting doctor and in emergency ambulance service, doctor on call and tie up with renowned hospitals available for 24 hours.
- Provided pure hygienic vegetarian food.
- Special coaching classes after school hours will be provided.
- Extra curricular activities: Quiz, Debating, Singing, Dramatics, and Dance etc.
- Sports activities: Cricket, Lawn Tennis, Volley-Ball, Foot-ball etc. Yoga & Aerobics.
- Full discipline, grooming, etiquettes and social skills will be instilled.
- Stress on academics as well as personality development of the students.
- An excursion outside Gujarat is compulsory once a year.
- Provision for Guest House for the guardians in the campus.
- Route 1– Raska, Lambha, Narol, Vatva
- Route 2 – Maninagar, Jashodnagar
- Route 3 – Vastral R.T.O.
- Route 4 – Vivekanandnagar, Hathijan
The school building is located in a pollution free area of Makarba, Near S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad. It is spread over an area of over 26000 sq. mt. with a total built-up area of over 1, 10,000 sq. ft. A rambling campus in picturesque surrounding with lush green lawns and gardens provides a refreshing environment, stimulating intellectual alertness, creativity and an exotic look. The school building has well planned activity centre, multipurpose hall, library, Computer Lab, Science Labs, Maths Lab, seminar halls, sports facilities and play ground. The campus is fully networked.
1. Smart Lab
2. Science Lab
3. Maths Lab
4. Computer Lab
Art & Craft Room
AV(Audio Visual) Room
The impact of audio visual aids in teaching is undeniable. Our School has a well-equipped and furnished audio video room with impressive collection of DVDs that range from the entertaining to the instructional. From fairy tales & movies to subject-related custom made videos, all types of DVDs are provided for the young learners.
The well-equipped and air-conditioned ‘Seminar Hall’ provide ample opportunities for students to showcase their talents through various activities, presentations and talks. It is a hub of activities happening in the campus.
Multiple Purpose Hall
The multi purpose hall is being used to host exhibitions, talks and functions. It is always bustling with activities like assemblies, dramatics and informal functions.
The school provides equitable access to music and all the benefits that can be gained through its learning. By promoting music education, our aim is to foster an appreciation for music, and engender creativity and innovation. Music education in the school is well-rounded, including both Indian Classical and Western music.